CBD certification courses have become increasingly popular with the new rise of the CBD industry. Forbes predicts that the CBD industry will hit $22 billion by 2022, so its no question why everyone is scrambling to get a piece of it. As a result, its difficult to stand out in the industry, which is why
CBD certification courses have become increasingly popular with the new rise of the CBD industry. Forbes predicts that the CBD industry will hit $22 billion by 2022, so its no question why everyone is scrambling to get a piece of it. As a result, its difficult to stand out in the industry, which is why some individuals have decided to distinguish themselves by taking CBD educational courses and earning CBD certifications online or in person.
5 Benefits of a CBD Certification Course
1. Higher Pay
- Relevant education is very limited in the CBD industry. Having an educational certification will set you apart from the masses rushing into this booming industry. You will be able to command higher wages, because you will have a deeper understanding of your area of expertise. Just as someone with a college degree commands more than someone with just a high school diploma.
*Note that this isn’t a guarantee, and is subject to your work ethic and how serious you take your certification training. No one is going to pay more for someone who solely finishes the program and doesn’t learn anything.
2. Professional Recognition
- Once certified, you will have proof of a professional educational undertaking. Courses taught by doctors / lawyers / CBD professionals go a long way with how you are perceived in the industry.
3. High Quality Education
- Taking a professional CBD certification course gives you the opportunity to learn the most relevant information in the CBD industry. Anyone can go watch a 10 minute youtube video explaining the general aspects of CBD, but few are actually taught by CBD professionals themselves.
4. Relevant Education
- The glory of getting certified, is that you can do so in whatever part of the CBD industry you desire. If you want to be a master grower, a coach for people wanting to adopt CBD into their lives, or just learn how to sell it online, theres a course for you.
5. Professional Network
- After enrolling in a CBD certification course, you are brought into a community of likeminded individuals who have also taken a step ahead of the everyday CBD goer. Being able to connect with people also pursuing the same education, or who already have, is invaluable to building a strong network of educated individual / potential business partners.
Choosing the Best CBD Certification Course
There are many different type of educational CBD courses that offer a certification of completion. This is essential to show employees, customers, and everyone you do business with, that you know your stuff. Being said, not all courses are the same. Depending on what your current aspirations for the CBD industry are, here a few different types of CBD certifications one can earn.
2 Questions to Ask Yourself
1. What is your current level of knowledge about the CBD industry?
- Knowing where your starting from is a great way to determine how much education you need. Do you know about all of CBD’s medicinal benefits? Do you know the current laws about CBD? Do you know how its extracted from the cannabis and / or hemp plant? Did you even know that it can come from either one? In order to begin your CBD education, you must first understand where you are right now, so that you can take actions to fill all the gaps necessary to become a knowledgable professional.
2. What part of the CBD industry do you aspire to be in?
- The CBD industry is vast and covers a range of different disciplines. Do you want to become a master CBD oil extractor? Do you want to start selling CBD in retail or e-commerce? Are you an entrepreneur trying to start your own CBD business? Are you looking to be a coach for people thinking of using CBD? Understanding exactly what your goals are, will help you find the best course for you.
After you’ve answered these 2 questions, you can begin trying to find the course that aligns with your vision for your career development, and matches best with your interests.
5 Best CBD Certification Courses
The courses we are going to review today come from CBD Training Academy. They have a professional team of dedicated individuals who have put together amazing content for aspiring CBD professionals of all kind. We believe their courses and certifications are the best on the market due to their extensive team of medial & health professionals, CBD experts & business builders, as well as their supportive networking system.
If your interested in any of these courses, use our coupon code 20offCBDtrainingcourses-1132 to get 20% off!
1. Certified CBD Professional
– This course includes a 4 hour live event for anyone who wants to enter the CBD retail or commerce space. All materials and curriculum are reviewed and approved by CBD Training Academy’s Medical Advisory Board of MDs and RNs. The course also comes with a welcome kit at the training, and will include sample products from a variety of the best manufacturers in the industry. After completion of this course, you will receive a certified CBD professional certification.
A holder of this certification will become educated on:
- CBD industry overview
- CBD science and use
- Why and how CBD works
- Overview of dosing and intake methods
- Sourcing CBD products
2. CBD Coach Certification
– This course includes an 8 hour training session for those who currently or aspire to bridge the gap between the patient and their bodily care. This course is particularly popular with health coaches, personal trainers, nutritionists, physicians, body workers, natural healers, life coaches & other 1 on 1 coaching / guidance giving professionals. After completing the course, you will receive a certified CBD coach certification.
A holder of this certification will become educated on:
- CBD Industry Overview
- CBD Science and Use
- Why and how CBD works
- Overview of dosing and methods of use
- Sourcing CBD Products
- Science and medical deep dive
- Coaching 101
- Business and digital marketing
3. Certified CBD Business Builder
– This course includes a 6 hour intensive workshop for those who are looking to operate their own CBD business, even if you have no prior experience. Learning how to optimize, grow, and scale your business are included in this package. This course covers a wide range of topics such as marketing, finance, funding, promotions, payment processing and more. After completing this course, you will receive a certified CBD coach certification.
The Business Builder course is taught only by industry professionals and includes:
- CBD industry background, history and future
- Industry opportunities & how to take advantage of them
- How to build a CBD startup, testimonies from a recent CBD Startup owner and more.
- CBD Business Startup Strategies
- CBD Business Operation – Making the details work for you
- The Science of CBD, The Endocannabinoid System, what ailments are best treated by CBD and what you need to know to be able to work with & sell CBD.
- CBD Business Considerations including finance, merchant processing & banking
- Marketing & Sales and how other CBD business owners have found success.
- Raising Capital for a CBD Business.
- Class includes access to our CBD Knowledge Base and exclusive Facebook Group.
- You will have access to all content online for 12 months.
4. Extraction Business Certification
– This course is an in depth 8 hour live training with top experts in the extraction and concentrate industry. This course is for anyone looking to create / extract their CBD own products and become a certified leader in this competitive marketplace. After a completion of this course, and passing of an online quiz, you will receive an extraction business certification.
The Extraction Business course is taught by industry professionals and includes:
- Extraction industry overview
- The importance of proper extraction methods
- Types of extractions
- Types of equipment
- The risks of improper extraction
- Business potential of extractions, income generation
- Post Extraction Refining
- Sourcing equipment, financing, facilities required. Licensing/Permitting
- Panel Q&A
5. How to Make CBD Certification
– This course is an in depth 2 hour live event, or 4 hour online training, with top experts in the CBD product creation industry. This course is for anyone looking to create their own products and become a seller in the distribution market. After a completion of this course you will receive a How to Make CBD certification.
The How to Make CBD certification course is taught by industry professionals and includes:
- Best Practices on making your own CBD
- Types of products you can make
- How to make unique product formulations
- Which Terpenes & Flavors to use
- Sourcing your ingredients
- Labeling Basics
- Mistakes to avoid
- 3rd Party Testing
Now that you’ve seen all the options, you can make your decision. Just know that no matter which course you attend, it will be pointless if you don’t take it seriously. Education is no joke so be sure to give your CBD certification course your 100%!
super informational course
August 17, 2019
I took the business builder course
I am a CBD business builder!
August 11, 2019
I did the business builder course, and wow! The content is top notch. I started my first company and were making significantly more after learning the industry secrets. Definitely worth it!